The TrekkSoft team is constantly looking for ways to improve our services. We value your opinion and that's why when something doesn't work, we listen. You spoke up about our pricing options and we realized there had to be a way to create better options for everybody. We are happy to announce a new pricing plan.
Before, TrekkSoft's pricing options included four subscription plans with a range in price. This has been our model for some time and while it worked out well for most customers, there were a few that needed a more customizable option. That's why we've designed new pricing plans, including a brand new pay as you go model.
Pay as you go plan - NEW
The pay as you go model is built for companies that bring in 400 bookings or less each year. This is perfect if you're just starting out as a tour or activity provider or only see seasonal revenue.
There is no fixed payment, just a one-time setup fee. From there, you pay based on whether or not you've received bookings. This is your online solution without any of the annual subscription.What this plan includes:
- 4% Transaction commission
- 4% Credit card commission + USD $1
- One time setup fee of $599
- Book now button on your website
- Option to build new website
- Manage offline bookings
- Companies with up to 400 bookings annually. This pricing plan works with the bookings you do make and keeps a realistic pricing point for you and your business.
- Seasonal businesses. If your company only operates during one season, it's more sensible to manage by number of bookings instead of an annual subscription.
- Brand new tour or activity providers. If you're just starting out, you don't know how many bookings you'll receive the first year. We get it, starting a new business is tough enough. Having a website and booking solution makes it a little easier. Now, paying for that solution will too.
The Professional plan is designed with all our small and medium-sized companies in mind. Though your company might appear smaller in size, it receives a lot of bookings. You need a plan that can keep up with all your needs, from managing rentals to working with agents and resellers. This is the best value plan for companies that mean business.What this plan includes:
- Yearly subscription fee $199/monthly (billed annually)
- Credit card commission 3.5% + USD $0.6
- Agents & Resellers
- Resources > 50
- Rental & Accommodation
- Channel Manager
- Small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
- Companies with more than 400 bookings annually. If you're receiving more than 400 bookings each year, you've got a lot to manage. This plan offers the support you need at an affordable price.
- Experienced business owners. This is a perfect plan for those who have been with their company for a while and know the solutions they need to manage operations beyond their bookings.
Your business is already well-established. You know the market, have a high volume, and strong partnerships. This customizable solution is built around all those external factors you have to consider when managing your business. This is built for high-value organizations that need a bit more.What this plan includes:
- Flexible credit card commissions
- Lower Commissions
- Partner Networks
- Complex Resources > 50
- Mobile Printer
- Integration (Zapier, Accounting, CRM, SmartWaiver)
- SMEs. Small to medium-sized enterprises that have a staff and several factors to consider.
- Organizations that have higher-management needs. This plan gives you a streamlined all-in-one solution.
- DMOs and DMCs. This is a plan for those who need to manage a variety of activities and prefer to work within a network.
If you are a current customer, nothing will change with your account. For more information, feel free to contact your account manager.
Published by Sara Napier Burkhard
Sara is a writer from the American West Coast. In recent years, she's written for companies like Hipmunk, iTourMobile and Mylikes. She now resides in Zurich, Switzerland where she finds new adventures and attempts to speak German with minimal success.