About Trekksoft Ltd.
TrekkSoft is a Swiss-based startup founded in 2010 and located in Interlaken. The founders, a group of adventure enthusiasts and experience specialists, had the idea to create a website builder with an integrated booking engine for tour operators and activity providers. Our software is now used as a service solution by hundreds of suppliers all over the world, with a focus on North and Central America as well as Western Europe. In 2015, TrekkSoft grew by over 100% and processed a million guests with a credit card transaction volume of CHF 15 million.
You will be working in finances as well as part of human resources. You will learn on the job and in learning sessions together with employees from this department. You will be working with our own TrekkSoft payment gateway system to process payouts for our merchants. Moreover, you will work with the accounting system “Run my Accounts”. This internship is a great way to get into the HR and finance department of a growing start up company.
In HR you are the first contact point for our employees. You will help to solve governmental matters and other questions about daily Swiss life, and you will also be responsible for communication with the local community in Interlaken.
In addition to this, the role involves translating texts from English to German for our German-speaking merchants.
What you should bring to TrekkSoft
- Accomplished commercial apprenticeship or equivalent
- A flair for accounting
- Flexibility and motivation for varied tasks
- Open-minded and willing to work in a young and dynamic team with employees from all over the world
- An interest in adventure business
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Fluent in German, written and oral
- Aged between 20 - 30 (we are between 20-40)
- Work permit in EU or Switzerland