Full time, senior level position working at the TrekkSoft headquarters in Interlaken, Switzerland. The head of paid advertising will work within the marketing department and execute the weekly strategic campaigns via paid online channels. The head of paid advertising will have autonomy to formulate new micro strategies while maintaining a focus with the campaigns being rolled out by the overall marketing department. Your goal is to drive as many leads as possible into the sales funnel within a specified budget. You will need to present performance in weekly meetings and liaise with the sales team on the quality of leads.
- You are a native English speaker
- You are excited to live and work in a Swiss mountain town and the adventure sport capital of Europe
- You are a resident of the EU or are possession of an EU passport
- You are a Google AdWords professional or can demonstrate advanced understanding of the AdWords interface
- You have a strong knowledge of all paid advertising capabilities on AdWords, Facebook & Twitter. Bonus points for strong knowledge of Capterra, GetApp, Taboola, Audience X and StumbleUpon
- You have strong writing and verbal communication skills
- You are self-sufficient, independent and able to work in a high pressure startup environment
- You have strong computer and technology skills, advanced level competence in MS Office, basic understanding of web design and experience in using content management systems such as Wordpress, Joomla, Wix. Bonus points for experience with data extraction software like import.io.
- You have a working knowledge of major social media platforms and are willing to use them as part of your daily job
- You have a passion for travel and adventure
- Work requires willingness to travel and to work a flexible schedule
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent required as minimum
- Experience working with CRM or other sales technology
- A minimum of 1 years of experience managing multiple cross channel campaigns through paid search and social channels
- Previous experience work experience in the travel industry a plus
- Lead prospecting and lead generation
- Full development and execution of paid advertising campaigns
- Actively seeking out new technologies to assist the marketing department’s online strategy
- Researching new targeting techniques and ad units to be adopted into marketing strategies
TrekkSoft is a Swiss-based startup founded in 2010 and located in Interlaken. The founders, a group of adventure enthusiasts and experience specialists, had the idea to create a website builder with an integrated booking engine for tour operators and activity providers. Our software is now used as a service solution by hundreds of suppliers all over the world, with a focus on North and Central America as well as Western Europe. In 2015, TrekkSoft grew by over 100% and processed a million guests with a credit card transaction volume of CHF 15 million.
You think you're the perfect match for this position? Apply today with your CV or link to your LinkedIn or Xing Profile by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org