As a Product Owner at TrekkSoft Ltd., you will take over responsibility over our products and manage actively the product roadmaps and interact closely with the customers and the development team to deliver the best solution for the tours and activity industry. You will be involved in the prioritization of features, specifying requirements and features and working together with designers and involved stakeholders.
You would work in our Office in Interlaken together with our young, enthusiastic international team, communicate in english and be willing to travel to customers and to the near shoring office.
- You're in charge of managing the Backlog of our Apps
- You present the Backlog and give regular feedback on status and performance
- You specify in Userstories and Userscenarios
- You work closely with our UX and Design responsible persons
- You gather feedback from our customers and interpret them in the right way
- You communicate between developers, management and customer success managers
- You create concepts to improve our platforms
What we’re looking for
- You've finished at least a B.Sc. in Business Informatics, Media Informatics or any relevant field
- You've got 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Product Owner/Project Manager
- You've got basic experience in development (at least a understanding the architecture and technologies)
- You have excellent knowledge about Prototyping with Mockups and Wireframes, as well as a strong analytical background and mindset
- You are experienced in working with Agile Processes (Scrum and or Kanban)
- You're a “digital native” for all things internet and mobile
- You're an open person who likes to communicative with others and collaborate in a team
- You're fluent in English and other language skills are a big plus (German, Spanish)
- Aged between 20 - 40 (we are between 20-40)
- Work permit in EU or switzerland
TrekkSoft is a Swiss-based startup founded in 2010 and located in Interlaken. The founders, a group of adventure enthusiasts and experience specialists, had the idea to create a website builder with an integrated booking engine for tour operators and activity providers. Our software is now used as a service solution by hundreds of suppliers all over the world, with a focus on North and Central America as well as Western Europe. In 2015, TrekkSoft grew by over 100% and processed a million guests with a credit card transaction volume of CHF 15 million.
You think you're the perfect match for this position? Apply today with your CV or link to your LinkedIn or Xing Profile by emailing us at email@example.com