The Account Manager (Spain) reports to the VP of Sales and is a member of the Sales team. The Account Manager is responsible for sales and account management in Spanish-speaking countries, as well as monitoring and analyzing sales activity against established KPIs. The Account Manager (Spain) is expected to be an active force in the TrekkSoft Sales team.
- Native Spanish speaker, based in or able to relocate to Interlaken, Switzerland
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-sufficient, independent and able to work in a high-pressure startup environment
- Strong sales and networking skills
- Expertise in sales strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution
- Strong computer and technology skills, advanced level competence in MS Office, Adobe CS Suite, and basic understanding of web design
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and leveraging social media for business
- Work requires willingness to travel and to work a flexible schedule
- Minimum 2 years experience in online sales, experience working with sales technology and CRM
- Previous experience in travel technology, B2B Software as a service, and/or experience in the sale of travel
TrekkSoft is a Swiss-based startup founded in 2010 and located in Interlaken. The founders, a group of adventure enthusiasts and experience specialists, had the idea to create a website builder with an integrated booking engine for tour operators and activity providers. Our software is now used as a service solution by hundreds of suppliers all over the world, with a focus on North and Central America as well as Western Europe. In 2015, TrekkSoft grew by over 100% and processed a million guests with a credit card transaction volume of CHF 15 million.
You think you're the perfect match for this position? Apply today with your CV or link to your LinkedIn or Xing Profile by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org