Full time position working at the TrekkSoft headquarters in Interlaken, Switzerland. Our Customer Success managers are responsible for increasing customer retention by ensuring new companies using TrekkSoft immediately see return on their investment. CSMs work closely with the sales team to nurture new customers from trial and launch of their booking website to successful first bookings via TrekkSoft. They are responsible for customer experience, customer onboarding, integrations, and first level support via email, chat and phone.
- You are a native English speaker OR you are a native Spanish speaker who also speaks English fluently.
- You are excited to live and work in a Swiss mountain town and the adventure sport capital of Europe.
- You are a resident of the EU or are in possession of an EU passport.
- You have strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- You are self-sufficient, independent and able to work in a high pressure startup environment.
- You have strong computer & technology skills, advanced level competence in MS Office, Adobe CS Suite, basic understanding of web design and experience in using content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Wix.
- You have a passion for travel and adventure.
- Work requires willingness to travel and to work a flexible schedule.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent required as minimum.
- Experience working with CRM or other sales technology
- Experience in customer support.
- Previous experience in travel technology, B2B Software as a service, and/or experience in the sale of travel.
- First level support via email, chat and telephone.
- Onboarding new customers from subscription through to first booking.
- Gathering and reporting customer feedback.
- Ensuring customer success using the TrekkSoft solution.
TrekkSoft is a Swiss-based startup founded in 2010 and located in Interlaken. The founders, a group of adventure enthusiasts and experience specialists, had the idea to create a website builder with an integrated booking engine for tour operators and activity providers. Our software is now used as a service solution by hundreds of suppliers all over the world, with a focus on North and Central America as well as Western Europe. In 2015, TrekkSoft grew by over 100% and processed a million guests with a credit card transaction volume of CHF 15 million.
You think you're the perfect match for this position? Apply today with your CV or link to your LinkedIn or Xing Profile by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org