- Offer TrekkSoft users a way to connect with one another, exchange ideas and create better products for the travellers around the world.
- Allow users to speak directly to our product developers who are responsible for everything that goes on in our software.
- Be an all-in-one platform to deliver updates and feature releases.
- Become a knowledge hub for software documentation and training programmes.
- Keep you updated about upcoming events and webinars.
- Provide TrekkSoft's users with better tools to set up packages, adding more rules and schedules to display offers that are relevant to the given package.
- Enabling customers to book their accommodation along with their trips, allowing them to easily plan and book their entire trip at once.
- Integrating the partner network with packages to allow companies to share their packages with partners and let partners and resellers promote these packages.
- Streamline the application process between TrekkSoft users and these online channels to make it easier for users to sign up and sell on different online platforms.
- Improve the connection between TrekkSoft and online marketplaces for better syncing and updating of your live inventory across multiple distribution channels.
- Secure more partnerships with global distributors and online channels to allow you to sell your services to a larger market.
- Business Resource: Important questions to get to know your customers
- How to create a marketing plan for tour and activity operators
- How to create a competitive strategy for tour and activity operators
One last thing..
Did you know that as a TrekkSoft user, you have a say on what features and upgrades get worked on next? If you find that the software can be improved in anyway, feel free to contact your account manager with your ideas and feedback.
Your input will be passed on to the product developers who will do their best to create a better TrekkSoft experience for you.
Which upgrade are you looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below!
Published by Nicole Kow
Having graduated from the UK, Nicole travelled around Europe before joining TrekkSoft's marketing team. She is now based in KL and regularly blogs about her travels at Next Train Out.